Ultimate! Nipako-chan Figma
The ultimate nipper girl joins the Figma series again!
Nipako, the personification of plastic model nippers created by the metalworking town of Tsubame-Sanjou in Niigata prefecture, is joining the Figma series!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of Figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- She comes with three face plates including a normal expression, a confident expression and a panicked expression.
- Optional parts include nippers, airbrush, a craft knife and cutting mat all in Figma size.
- A pre-painted 1/3rd scale plastic model kit of the Ultimate Nippers is included.
- The backsheet of the product packaging features a papercraft of a plastic model box and a cardboard box to display with her.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- An articulated Figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.